One part consultancy. One part ad agency. One part technology company.
We are a marketing and technology lab, - leveraging curiosity, data-driven insights, and 25 years of market expertise to pinpoint and solve our client's business challenges.
We are a team of self-starting, problem-solvers. We are ambitious, thick-skinned, fast-paced, and constantly looking to add curious, passionate, and solution-focused individuals to our team. If you can think on your feet, get excited about troubleshooting, and approach your craft with pride and enthusiasm - this might just be the place for you.
- Conducting user research and testing
- Create Information Architecture (sitemaps)
- Developing wireframes and task flows based on user needs
- Customer Journey Map
- Collaborating with Designers and Developers to create intuitive, user-friendly software
- Familiarity with interaction design and information architecture
- Create personas through user research and data
- Develop wireframes and prototypes around customer needs
- Understand product specifications and user psychology
- Conduct concept and usability testing and gather feedback
- Interpretation of google analytics for research
- Find creative ways to solve UX problems (e.g. usability, findability)
- 3+ years of proven experience as a UX Designer
- Communicate design ideas and prototypes to developers
- Work with UI designers to implement attractive designs
- Background in project management and research would be an asset
- Proficient in design software (e.g. ADOBE XD)
- Understanding of Bootstrap and responsiveness design approach
- Problem-solving aptitude work independently and with teams
- Keep abreast of competitor products and industry trends
Please send include a cover letter and résumé with your application. We thank everyone for applying, however, only those candidates who have been selected will be contacted. No phone calls please.
Find more about us here: www.theturnlab.com