One part consultancy. One part ad agency. One part technology company.
We are a marketing and technology lab, - leveraging curiosity, data-driven insights, and 25 years of market expertise to pinpoint and solve our client's business challenges.
We are a team of self-starting, problem-solvers. We are ambitious, thick-skinned, fast-paced, and constantly looking to add curious, passionate, and solution-focused individuals to our team. If you can think on your feet, get excited about troubleshooting, and approach your craft with pride and enthusiasm - this might just be the place for you.
• Placement and layout of website pages given client-provided content.
• Development of robust and user-friendly PHP a core requirement.
• .NET based web applications would be an asset.
• Design and creation of relational database schemas.
• MySQL and/or SQL Server development.
• Specifications/Requirements gathering as needed.
• Routine daily maintenance of existing sites and applications.
• Assist in gathering requirements and project specifications.
• Take ownership of daily project needs and communications.
• Communicate project status and deliverables with managers.
• Record time daily.
• Manage project tasks, timelines, and communication.
• Perform routine site maintenance as needed.
• Other tasks as needed for successful project completion.
• Candidates should have proven PHP experience encompassing WordPress and/or Magneto.
• A solid understanding of web application development processes from the layout/user interface to relational database structures.
• Understanding the benefits of SEO and the development skills to support SEO are a plus.
• Strong communication and writing skills.
• Ability to communicate directly with peers, managers, and clients when required.
• Strong organization skills to manage multiple timelines and complete tasks quickly within the constraints of clients’ timelines and budgets.
• Ability to grow professionally in a highly flexible and fast-moving environment.
• Awareness of and pride in 100% client satisfaction.
• Developed on CMS platforms like WordPress, Magento and/or DNN, Kibo Commerce
• Microsoft Office Suite (Word/Excel/Outlook)
• Adobe Photoshop
We thank everyone for applying, however, only those candidates who have been selected will be contacted. No phone calls please.
Visit www.theturnlab.com to learn more about us.
Your application was submitted successfully.