One part consultancy. One part ad agency. One part technology company.
We are a marketing and technology lab, - leveraging curiosity, data-driven insights, and 25 years of market expertise to pinpoint and solve our client's business challenges.
We are a team of self-starting, problem-solvers. We are ambitious, thick-skinned, fast-paced, and constantly looking to add curious, passionate, and solution-focused individuals to our team. If you can think on your feet, get excited about troubleshooting, and approach your craft with pride and enthusiasm - this might just be the place for you.
• Placement and layout of website pages given client-provided content.
• Development of robust and user-friendly PHP a core requirement.
• .NET based web applications would be an asset.
• Design and creation of relational database schemas.
• MySQL and/or SQL Server development.
• Specifications/Requirements gathering as needed.
• Routine daily maintenance of existing sites and applications.
• Assist in gathering requirements and project specifications.
• Take ownership of daily project needs and communications.
• Communicate project status and deliverables with managers.
• Record time daily.
• Manage project tasks, timelines, and communication.
• Perform routine site maintenance as needed.
• Other tasks as needed for successful project completion.
• Candidates should have proven PHP experience encompassing WordPress and/or Magneto.
• A solid understanding of web application development processes from the layout/user interface to relational database structures.
• Understanding the benefits of SEO and the development skills to support SEO are a plus.
• Strong communication and writing skills.
• Ability to communicate directly with peers, managers, and clients when required.
• Strong organization skills to manage multiple timelines and complete tasks quickly within the constraints of clients’ timelines and budgets.
• Ability to grow professionally in a highly flexible and fast-moving environment.
• Awareness of and pride in 100% client satisfaction.
• Developed on CMS platforms like WordPress, Magento and/or DNN, Kibo Commerce
• Microsoft Office Suite (Word/Excel/Outlook)
• Adobe Photoshop
We thank everyone for applying, however, only those candidates who have been selected will be contacted. No phone calls please.
Visit www.theturnlab.com to learn more about us.